What is the Amherst Pediatric Associates Patient Portal?
The Patient Portal provides you with secure, online access to portions of your child's medical records, as well as an easy and convenient way to communicate with our practice through a secure internet connection. Think of it as an online account for your pediatrician's office, similar to online banking or credit card accounts you may currently have. Once you are logged into your portal account, the information you view pulls from your child's personal medical record (each child will have his/her own). We are adding new features all the time and are urging all our patients to activate their account, please contact our office for activation information.
What will the Patient Portal provide?
- Online access to your child’s medical information
- Interaction with our practice
What will the Patient Portal allow me to do?
- Access your child’s chart information
- Schedule well visit appointments for children ages 12 years and younger
- Request well visit appointment for adolescents 13 years and older
- Schedule sick visits
- Request prescription refills
- View test results
- Request referrals
- Send and receive messages from our office
- Ask clinical questions
- Ask billing questions
- Pay bills online
- View and update patient information
How do I sign up?
Ask an APA employee for your child’s activation code letter (each child has their own activation code)Click on the teal "Patient Portal" icon on our Home Page or click on the below link: